Two weeks ago I completed the ‘Paparazzi Ready’ course at the Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy. You can read about my experience here.
One thing I wanted to get out of the course was to create an ‘everyday look’. I like wearing makeup and wear it most days but sometimes I want to look like I’m not much wearing makeup at all.
I wanted neutral colours on the eyes, a little bit of colour on the cheeks and a pop of colour on the lips. A look I could wear to the shops, to work or out with friends. Up until that course I think I did the same makeup look for every occasion and I was getting bored.
How I created this look:
1. After you’ve done your usual daily routine including cleanser and moisturiser apply Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer using a foundation brush.
2. Then apply the Napoleon Perdis Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation
3. I had some dark circles to cover up which was easy to do using Napoleon Perdis Mighty Concealer Pen.
4. For blush I used the Amazon Jungle (Colour Disc).
5. I highlighted the cheek and brow bone using Skinny Dip (Colour Disc) then used Orange Sherbert (Colour Disc) over the lids. In the socket I applied Espresso To Go (Colour Disc) and blended using a blending brush.
6. On the bottom of the eye (bellow the inner rim) I use Brown Sugar pencil set then using a small shadow brush I dabbed espresso to go over the top of the pencil to set.
7. To make the eyes pop I used Peepshow Madame Beyond Mascara
8. For the lips we used Devine Godess Lipstick, colour Harmonia for a little pop.
I thoroughly enjoyed the makeup course and would recommend it to anyone who wants get back to basics with their makeup and create a few looks to suit you and your features… AND you can stock up on Napoleon Perdis makeup and receive a 20% discount WOWSERS!
If you’re interested in the Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy ‘Paparazzi Ready’ course, see here.
What makes up your everyday look?