Looking Polished at Vibe
I have never been on holidays with girlfriends. Ever. Well I’ve had two overnight trips with the girls to Canberra (hey don’t laugh it was to shop at my auntie’s wicked boutique and go to the very chic bars in Kingston) but I don’t think they really count.
I’ve been working full-time since I was eighteen and with Beau since I was nineteen years old so any holidays I have taken have been either with Beau or my family and never with the girls. I have loved every single holiday and wouldn’t change them for the world but I do like the idea of a girls trip away, especially to somewhere like Melbourne, Noosa, Hong Kong or New York. On this holiday with the girls I imagine shopping, long lunches, more shopping then dinner and drinks followed by a decadent dessert. I can imagine there would be plenty of gossip and tummy-aching laughs and it would a trip that we’d look back fondly on for many years to come.
Well a number of you are probably in the same boat as me where we just don’t have the time or money to fly to Hong Kong or New York with the girls but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a girls trip…
Vibe Hotel recently completed a study of 300 women aged 25 to 34 which revealed the following:
- 2 in 3 women want to spend more time with their closest girlfriends, but blame work and kids as the main culprits preventing them from doing so
- When it came to travel, a staggering 3% of the women surveyed who were in a relationship spent their holidays with female friends versus 89% who spent them with their partner
- This is despite the fact that 68% of women in the survey had known their closest girlfriend longer than their boyfriend or partner
- Only 23% of the singletons spoken to spent their holidays with female friends
“Our research confirmed what we already knew as busy working women ourselves; that Australian women are feeling the pressure of work and home life on their friendships. That’s despite the fact that our girlfriends are often the ones we’ve known for the longest.” said Lisa Phillips, Director of Marketing at Vibe Hotels “So we’ve created a package at Vibe Hotels that gives them an incentive to reconnect”.
Vibe Hotels are now offering the Looking Polished at Vibe package which includes:
- Overnight accommodation for two adults in a vibe-rant guest room
- One set of four mini Vibe nail polishes in this season’s hottest colours – Pillow Taupe, VIPink, Refresh-Mint and Welcome Black
- A delicious full buffet breakfast for two gal pals at curve café
- Late check-out at noon to catch up on beauty sleep
All this from just $199* and available at all Vibe Hotels located across Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Darwin. To book (best online rates guaranteed) visit vibehotels.com.au or call 13 VIBE (8423). (*Package starts from $199. Rates may vary between hotels. Subject to availability).
What a fantastic package and a great gift idea for those special occasions including Mother’s Day!
When was the last time you had a girls trip away?
DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored post.